This lovely matching numbers, 1989 911 Speedster Chassis number WPOZZZ91ZKS151786 is an extremely fine example of a rare desirable classic. First registered in 22/07/1989 and sold by Porsche Australia, Hamiltons of South Yarra (so this Speedster is eligible for export back to Australia with no duties to pay).
Originally supplied by Hamiltons in Australia, it was looked after by a variety of Porsche dealers in N.S.W. before being imported into the U.K in 2000, by which time the mileage was 68,000 kilometres.
The car came to Scotland in 2005 and was looked after by Geo Morrison motors (Glasgow Porsche Guru) bringing it up to date with a mileage of 99,000 kilometres.
Under the bonnet it still has the original air compressor. The car will be detailed, MOT’d and serviced before delivery.
This is a great car you would be proud to own.
Registration number not included.
If you have similar top quality cars like we sell, please call Tom on 07591112581.
- Leather interior
- Air conditioning
- Factory short shift gear lever
- Anti theft device
- Remote central locking
- Passengers door mirror
- Electric Sports seats
- Hi-fi package & rear spoiler delete (Turbo spoiler is standard on Australian cars)
- Luggage compartment trimmed in black carpet
- Stainless steel exhaust & the turbo body
- Certificate of Authenticity from Porsche
- Comes with all the original service documents
- Owners manual & the rare speedster supplement, etc still in the original wallet
- Full service history