This wonderful 1977 MGB GT has been totally rebuilt and must be one of the best of its type around.
This is a beautiful MGB GT offered at a fraction of the build costs.
- Mechanically, the engine bay is clean
- Everything mechanical, including the 1800 cc engine, 4 speed with overdrive gearbox & suspension has been re-built or replaced
- The new sports exhaust gives it a sporty note
- Engine has been fitted with a oil cooler, an alloy rocker cover
- Has a new set of tyres on refurbished wheels (we can do a chrome wire wheel conversion for an extra £1000)
- The shell on the bodywork has been wax-oiled from new
- All new in light gray which complements the Orange exterior
- Nothing has been spared on the seats, door panels and dash which have been finished in gray
- The carpets are also new and coloured Black
- The head-cloth has been totally replaced
- New seat belts have been fitted along with a set of stainless steel kick/sill plates and a security coded radio
- New MOT
- Owner’s hand book
- Original sales booklet
- Two sets of keys included
If you have similar top quality cars like we sell, please call Tom on 07591112581.