This rare, low mileage 1970 Austin 3 Litre is an excellent example of a very rare classic, especially in this condition.
“The Austin 3 Litre represents power without ostentation, luxury without eccentricity. Its designed to give a very high level of comfort.”
A beautiful way to join the classic car movement at a very affordable price for the power and comfort of this 3 Litre.
- Blackberry paint still has a deep shine and looks original
- With a grey interior, a lovely patina, the carpets, seats and head cloth look almost unused
- Car is a pleasure to drive with the automatic gearbox
- A letter confirming the mileage
- Various MOT’s
- The original bill of sale (supplied by G.Marshall & Sons Ltd)
- An original sales brochure
- Drivers hand book
- Workshop manual
- Approved accessories catalogue and more
If you have similar top quality cars like we sell, please call Tom on 07591112581.