Border Reivers are delighted to offer this very cool Mercedes Benz C43 AMG.
1999 MERCEDES BENZ C43 AMG SEDAN
Immaculate Example 62000 Miles
2 Previous Keepers
Hand built, one man, one engine, one philosophy…The C43 was the first AMG
model to be built complete at the AMG factory in Affalterbach, making the C43
the first hand built AMG. With only 250 being made in rhd format. In its day
it was one of the worlds fastest sedans, the C43 AMG can truly be considered
a 4-door muscle car. Clever camshafts and freer-breathing, larger-diameter
intake and exhaust systems take the power right up, and a heavier-duty five
speed transmission that is borrowed from the SL500 and used specifically to
handle the extra power produced. The C43 benefits from firmer springs, stiffer
shock damping and thicker anti-roll bars, all adding up to a vehicle with
excellent handling dynamics and unparalleled precision through the turns.
Chassis no WDB2020332F796087
Engine no 11394460005089
Reg T725 RCB
First registered and pre delivery inspected by Portmann Mercedes Benz in
Manchester on 23.04.1999. This is a matching numbers example with all original
factory panels and free from any accident history with an ununblemished HPi
report. The very low mileage is correct and warranted. The file contains a
complete MOT history from the first one forward and an online MOT check verifies
how well the car has been maintained. Stored with sympathy in a dry heated
facility, a pampered car that belonged to a real motor enthusiast, and not one
that’s had a multitude of owners who could not afford to maintain it.
History & Maintenance
This model is fitted with virtually all the options. Has a detailed service
history from day one. The original service book details 6 stamps with a decent
spread of recent bills filling in the blanks. A considerable amount of money
has spent of late keeping it in fine fettle. It came direct to Border Reivers from a collection
of expensive exotic machines. The most recent owner has owned it for 18 years
since it was 2 years old with the paper bills dating back to then. Over
£6000 in documented paperwork.
Recent expenditure in as many miles has included;
– Bilstein front and rear shocks replaced at 55,000 miles
– Auto transmission serviced at 58000 miles
– Both rear springs replaced
– New radiator, top hose and fan shroud replaced
– New front brake discs and pads
– New parking brake shoes
– Fuel pipes replaced
– Underside wayoyled
* Exclusive Nappa leather Designo 2-Tone leather in black & Alpaco
* 10-way electric seats
* Orthopaedic front seats
* Front heated seats
* Front armrest with storage compartment & separate cup holders compartment
* Electric folding side mirrors
* Electric boot opening function (also operational via remote!)
* Air-Con with climate control
* Illuminated door entrance lights & vanity mirrors in sunblind’s
* Speed-Tronic Cruise Control with speed limiter function
* Rear split seats function
* Rear armrest with compartment & cup holders
* ‘Ski-Bag’ facility through to the boot via armrest
* Electric drop feature for rear head rests
* Alarm system
* Carbon fibre dash trim
* Full closure alarm
* Auto-dimming rear view mirror
* Digital Climatronic
* HID headlamps
Note : Sunroof delete : Most AMG models came as standard with factory sunroof,
this car has no sunroof meaning that the keeper that picked the spec wanted
sunroof delete, driver spec.
Offering all the traditional Mercedes-Benz values but with an added
touch of mature exuberance. Put simply, chameleon-like qualities come as standard.
To change from sober suit to sports jacket, simply put your foot down. You don’t
see many of these on our streets, they are durable performance machines that will
run & run and are mostly tucked away for dry days & high days. Has covered a mere
62,000 cared for verified miles, and is in full working order, say no more.
Drives superbly, it couldn’t drive any better. Impressive V8 power on tap, instantly!
* Full V5
* Complete owners pack
* All driver manuals
* Original service book
* Mot 02 08 2019 – no advise
* Two original remote keys plus master
* Tow bar fitted (it towed a jet ski) detachable
* Fitted heavy duty rubber boot mat
* Full size spare alloy with excellent tyre
– Complete toolkit
* Warning triangle
* Complete first aid kit
* Sony stereo manuals with plastic face off storage case
A safe, solid investment with a huge appeal and a car that is worth keeping and using
when the fancy takes you, it will only appreciate in value. The build quality is
the stuff that Mercedes legends have been built on and is the last series of cars
to receive the proper old school build quality that we all now seek once more.
A vehicle for a pure enthusiast.
If you have similar top quality cars like we sell, please call Tom on 07591112581.